Enabling the development of sports specific rehabilitation plans,
assisting in a faster recovery and return to full activity.
Simon has worked in elite private, corporate and sporting environments for most of his professional career. He has developed specific interest and expertise in the following areas: Neck and Back pain, Aged care rehabilitation, Pre and Post surgical rehabilitation, Workers compensation claims, Sports injuries and Ergonomic assessments.
• Aquinas College - Graduate, 1998.
• BSc (Honours) Exercise & Health Science - University of Western Australia, 2001.
• BSc (Honours) Physiotherapy - Curtin University Western Australia, 2004.
• MSc Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy - University of Western Australia, 2010.
• Full Member - Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency, 2003.
© 2016 SM Physio Sports and Musculoskeletal
Providing therapeutic treatment in circumstances where movement and function are threatened by aging, injury, disease or environmental factors.
Consultation Rooms - Unit 15, 398 Great Eastern Highway, Ascot WA 6104 | (08) 6166 9132